Thursday 18 July 2013

My Current Wishlist!


1. MAC Frankly Scarlett Blush (£18.00) - I have been lusting after this shade to add to my collection ever since I saw my favourite youtuber Tanya Burr use this blush. As I am a lover of bright, over the top blush colours, and I can't wait to pick this one up!

2. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on pencil in Scorch (£14.00) - these eyeliners are fantastic quality and this shade is perfect for summer, there are a whopping 52 shades to choose from! 52! I had no idea there were so many!

3. Nikon 1 Camera - I basically need a good camera to take photos for my blog as I'm getting tired of these mediocre iPhone photos! My dad has this camera and it takes such good quality photos and is also quite compact, so perfect to carry around with me as well :)

4. MAC All That Glitters Eyeshadow (£12.50) - a classic shade everyone but me seems to have, I don't know why I haven't picked this up yet!

5. La Roche-Posay Anthelios AC Extreme Fluid SPF 30 (£11.62) - My friend Izzy from Redheadraves (follow her! we did a video together!) loves this product, she uses the factor 50 version, I think that's a little to high for me so I am choosing to go with the SPF 30 version. I borrowed hers when we went on holiday and it really is amazing, it's very liquidly and quickly absorbs into the skin. I loved it so much I am planning on getting my own as apparently England has chosen to be very hot and exotic this summer! (Not that I'm complaining)

Thank you so much for reading and please tell me what you've been lusting after recently! 

xxx


4 comments:

  1. ahaha i've always been meaning to update my camera although i do love my current one to bits!

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in desperate need of that camera too.. the photos my phone takes aren't that great! I love the colour of the blush, I'd just be a little scared to actually wear it :)
    zara
    x

    lavieenrose-xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. frankly scarlet is one of my most favourtie blushes on my wishlist!

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blusher looks amazing!hope you get your new camera!:)

    ReplyDelete