Sunday 26 August 2012

Products I use to get my face

This is my face :D


And this is everything I slap on :)

1) Chanel Vita Lumière Aqua foundation - 30 Beige. This stuff is amazing, my skin looks perfected but still looks like skin. Incredible it is a tad on the pricey side (£32.00) but it  really is a lovely product.
2) Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer - Natural. I have been using this recently on my blemishes and I have to say, I really like it. When I first bought this I hated it because It creased unbelievably under my eyes, but it works really well on the face. (£18.00)
3) Bobbi Brown Corrector - Light Peach. I have loved this product for so long now, its peachy tones cancel out any blue or green colouration under my eyes, it's a must-have for tired looking eyes. (£18.00)
4) MAC Brun eyeshadow (Top row - middle). This is just a standard matte dark brown I use to fill in my brows. (£10.00)
5) MAC Ricepaper eyeshadow (Top right). I use this to highlight my inner corners. (£10.00)
6) Rimmel Stay Matte powder - Sandstorm 004. This is the best powder I have ever used, it makes my skin look really good, And it's sooo cheap at only £3.99
7) NARS Laguna Bronzer. Have already raved about this here, so I won't bang on for too long. Basically, I love it!
8) Rimmel Blush - Santa Rose. This is a really light peachy pink blush which I just adore for everyday. (£3.99)
9) MAC Cream Colour Base - Pearl. I use this as my everyday highlight (review coming soon), it adds a really natural glow and lasts all day on my skin. (£13.50)
10) Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers. I bought these for £3.70 off ebay A STEAL! they're great! really extend my lashes.
11) MAC Eye Khol - Teddy. This is my everyday eyeliner, I use this in my waterline and on my top lashline, its a beautiful brown with gold shimmer. It adds definition but it's not as harsh as black. You can also use it as a eyeshadow which is a bonus! (£14.00)
12) Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara. This is my new favourite mascara, its so intense I LOVE IT. I love dramatic lashes so these are a must for me. (£7.99)
13) Maybelline Baby Lips - Pink Punch. This is such a moisturising lip balm, but I also use it as my go to lipstick. and it smells like Fanta - bonus! These aren't available in the UK at the moment so I purchased mine off ebay, from this seller.
14) Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray - (review coming soon) but in short, keeps my make-up in place :D





9 comments:

  1. Your face looks flawless :) all of these products look amazing!

    Following your blog now since I found your link hehe

    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you :) takes a lot of make-up to make me look flawless haha!
      thank you! I figured out how to get the gadget to work :D

      xox

      Delete
  2. Beautiful products!!!! :)
    Your blog is amazing! :)
    I'd be happy to have a new follower like you! Hope you will check out my blog!
    Kisses
    http://fashionforpassionvale.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I'll check out your blog now
      xox

      Delete
  3. Your skin looks flawless! Vitalumiere aqua is one of my favourite foundations too x

    josieowen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :) It's sooo nice
      your blog is amazing by the way
      xox

      Delete
  4. You do have really lovely skin! I tried out Vitalumiere aqua too but it didn't quite look the same on me unfortunately! :(

    http://eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) aww that's a shame, everyone's different though, my mum can't stand this foundation but I still love it haha

      xoxox

      Delete
  5. Love love love your eyebrows, I also have thick eyebrows, I grew to embrace them over the last couple years as plucking them just got out of control. Your end result is gorgeous, love how natural the look is. :) I am now following you, you should check out my blog and if you like it follow back :)

    Xx,
    www.heyitslulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete