Monday 27 August 2012

FOTN: My go-to make-up for nights out

Once again, here is my face! 

and here is eveything I slapped on.. again.

TAKE A DEEP BREATH

We'll start with the face...
 1) Revlon PhotoReady Foundation - Golden Beige: First off, the colour is perfect for me!and this foundation is great for evenings when you know a lot of photos are going to be taken because it doesn't have any awful flashback. (review coming soon)
2) Bobbi Brown Corrector - Light Peach: I have loved this product for soooo long, and talk about it constantly, it just gets rid of horrible non-skin-tone colours under the eye.
3) Revlon PhotoReady Concealer - Light/Medium 002: This is the best drugstore/highstreet concealer I have found and also looks great in photos, super full coverage and long-lasting.
4) Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Sandstorm 004: I just powder a little bit through the centre of my face and BAM.. flawless.
5) NARS Bronzer - Laguna: I used this to contour my cheeks and add warmth to my face.
6) MAC Blush - Well Dressed: This is an ultra light cool toned pink, looks great with heavy eye make-up.
7) MAC Creme Colour Base - Pearl: I dotted and blended this cream over my cheekbones to highlight them.
8) MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Soft and gentle: I put this over the top of the cream highlight so it lasts all night and gives an extra shine.


Next is the eyes...

1) MAC Eyeshadow - Brun: I used this to fill in my brows.
2) Urban Decay Primer Potion: I used to this to prime my eyes and keep the shadows on all night.
3) MAC Eyeshadow - Naked Lunch: A light shimmery pink I put all over the inner half of the eyelids and on the brow-bone.
4) MAC Eyeshadow - Satin Taupe: One of my all-time favourite MAC eyeshadows, I placed this on the outer halves of the eyelids, and under the eye on the bottom lashline.
5) MAC Eyeshadow - Quarry: A matte taupe shade I used in my crease.
6) MAC Eyeshadow - Smut: A really dark reddish-brown which I used to deepen the outer corners and slightly through crease and on the outer corner of the bottom lashline.
7) MAC Creme Colour Base - Pearl: I used this as an inner corner highlight.
8) Bobbi Brown Gel Eye Liner - Black Ink: this is a really long wearing gel liner, perfect for nights out. I just lined my top lashline quite thick with this.
9) Elizabeth Arden Pencil Eye Liner - Smokey Black: This is the best black eyeliner I've found and I use this in my water line, top and bottom.
10) Shu Uremura Eyelash Curlers + Ebay Lashes
11) Bourjois Liner Effect Mascara: A few lashings of this and you're eyes are ready :)

 And all I wore on my lips, is the Barry M Lipgloss in Coral 11. YAY!

XOXO

17 comments:

  1. I really want to try that mascara! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely babe - love the colour of that lip gloss x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :) it smells soooo good too!
      xoxx

      Delete
  3. Great post! You remind me of Demi Lovato!

    www.floralfidelity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post, i love that MSF!

    you have such a lovely blog too, definitely following!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter into my giveaway to win one of two big prizes, including loads of jewellery and an H&M clutch! it ends soon so be quick :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :) I'll check out that giveaway now :D

      xoxo

      Delete
  6. You look really pretty! I'm in love with your eyebrows haha they are amazing :)

    Great makeup! Wish I could try Barry M lipglosses. I don't think we have them here in the states :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much :) my eyebrows are pretty full on at the moment haha! thank you :D

      Barry M Lipglosses are amazing I wish we had more make-up from the states though are drugstores are so limiting :(


      We could do a swap (early days I know) But in the future maybe THAT'D BE AWESOME

      xoxox

      Delete
    2. Your welcome :) I wish I had your eyebrows!

      And, yes a swap would be amazing! Maybe in a couple of months? Haha when we are more 'famous' hahaha! Even if we are not, we should definitely do a swap, I would love to! Great idea!

      Delete
    3. haha 'famous', I am freaking out at the idea of 10 followers right now haha! definitely we should would be sooo cool :D

      xoxox

      Delete
    4. hahah I know exactly what you mean :)I am the same way. I would love to keep in touch though and do that swap when we can :)

      Hugs:)

      Delete
  7. I love your eyebrows! Perfectly shaped! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey Pretty! love your brows too! great make-up! xx

    ReplyDelete