Once again, here is my face!
and here is eveything I slapped on.. again.
TAKE A DEEP BREATH
We'll start with the face...
2) Bobbi Brown Corrector - Light Peach: I have loved this product for soooo long, and talk about it constantly, it just gets rid of horrible non-skin-tone colours under the eye.
3) Revlon PhotoReady Concealer - Light/Medium 002: This is the best drugstore/highstreet concealer I have found and also looks great in photos, super full coverage and long-lasting.
4) Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Sandstorm 004: I just powder a little bit through the centre of my face and BAM.. flawless.
5) NARS Bronzer - Laguna: I used this to contour my cheeks and add warmth to my face.
6) MAC Blush - Well Dressed: This is an ultra light cool toned pink, looks great with heavy eye make-up.
7) MAC Creme Colour Base - Pearl: I dotted and blended this cream over my cheekbones to highlight them.
8) MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Soft and gentle: I put this over the top of the cream highlight so it lasts all night and gives an extra shine.
Next is the eyes...
1) MAC Eyeshadow - Brun: I used this to fill in my brows.
2) Urban Decay Primer Potion: I used to this to prime my eyes and keep the shadows on all night.
3) MAC Eyeshadow - Naked Lunch: A light shimmery pink I put all over the inner half of the eyelids and on the brow-bone.
4) MAC Eyeshadow - Satin Taupe: One of my all-time favourite MAC eyeshadows, I placed this on the outer halves of the eyelids, and under the eye on the bottom lashline.
5) MAC Eyeshadow - Quarry: A matte taupe shade I used in my crease.
6) MAC Eyeshadow - Smut: A really dark reddish-brown which I used to deepen the outer corners and slightly through crease and on the outer corner of the bottom lashline.
7) MAC Creme Colour Base - Pearl: I used this as an inner corner highlight.
8) Bobbi Brown Gel Eye Liner - Black Ink: this is a really long wearing gel liner, perfect for nights out. I just lined my top lashline quite thick with this.
9) Elizabeth Arden Pencil Eye Liner - Smokey Black: This is the best black eyeliner I've found and I use this in my water line, top and bottom.
10) Shu Uremura Eyelash Curlers + Ebay Lashes
11) Bourjois Liner Effect Mascara: A few lashings of this and you're eyes are ready :)
And all I wore on my lips, is the Barry M Lipgloss in Coral 11. YAY!